SHIGA LIN 連詩雅 1ST FANMEETING IN KUALA LUMPUR | Concert | Etix.my
- About The Show
12 Aug 2023
Zepp Kuala Lumpur - Kuala LumpurSeat map
- Event Information
由GME MALAYSIA与 SunStrong Entertainment 联合主办的《连诗雅首次吉隆坡粉丝见面会》 将于2023年8月12日晚上7点在吉隆坡 ZEPP 举行。人美声甜的连诗雅将会在这次的粉丝见面 会上演唱多首歌曲，同时还会与粉丝们互动玩游戏呢！
- Presented By
Organizer: GME Malaysia / Co-organizer: SunStrong Entertainment
- Pricing & Fee Information
- Maximum 6 tickets per transaction.
- Ticket prices are subject to a RM4.00 booking fee per ticket and RM10.00 transaction fee per transaction.
- Seating starts at 6.00pm and event starts at 7.00pm sharp on 12.08.2023, so please be seated by or before then.
- Late arrival may result in non-admittance until a suitable break in the performance.
- Terms and Condition
- Please present your ticket(s) to enter to venue. Each ticket admits one (1) individual only.
- Child at height of 95cm or below is eligible for child ticket at RM50 without seats, while child at height above 95cm must purchase ticket according to selling price.
- Tickets are subject to availability on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Ticket is subject to booking fee and transaction fee.
- Once your transaction is completed and confirmed, no refunds or exchanges will be entertained.
- The organizer shall not be liable and responsible for any lost or stolen ticket.
- The resale of ticket at the same or higher value of the initial purchase price is prohibited. Organizer reserves the right to cancel ticket that have not been purchased from www.etix.my.
- The organizer reserves the right to deny admission and cancel any tickets which has breached the venue or ticketing T&C without any refund.
- No pets allowed.
- No photography, video or audio recording is allowed during the performance. Cameras, drones and audio/video recording devices of any kind are not allowed into the venue.
- No weapon, sharp objects, explosive, toxic, flammable, narcotics or items that may cause potential safety hazard and disturbance to the event is allowed.
- No outside food or beverages other than plain drinking water is allowed.
- No noisemakers, balloons, large signs (bigger than A3 size: 42cm x 29.7cm), large bags (bigger than 35cm x 20cm), selfie sticks, long umbrella, laser pointers or other items that would cause interference or disturbance to others individual or the event is allowed.
- No unofficial show merchandise and light sticks is allowed.
- The organizer reserves the right to carry out body/bag checks for security purpose upon entering the venue.
- The organizer reserves the right to revise event time, venue layout and audience capacity without prior notice.
- Wearing a face mask during the event is advisable for your own health concern.
- If you are tested COVID positive, under quarantine, were close contact with a COVID patient, or displaying any COVID symptoms, please refrain from attending the event.
- Other terms and conditions as stated on the website applies.